Join The Aneurysm and AVM Foundation as we continue to establish a national day of aneurysm and AVM awareness!
Can't walk with us at the 12th Annual Aneurysm and AVM Awareness Walk in San Francisco? You can still participate! Raise awareness and make an impact on aneurysm and AVM research in your own community! All you have to do is Walk On Your Own on May 7!
1. Register as an individual or create a team and create your own online fundraising page. You'll receive our fundraising packet to help you collect donations, TAAF goodies, and a TAAF banner to carry for photo ops and raising awareness.
2. Plot your course! Head over to www.WalkJogRun.net to create your own 1 mile, 2 mile, or 5K route through your neighborhood! We’re here to assist you!
3. Fundraise! Every dollar you fundraise supports aneurysm and AVM research, educational outreach, and community support events. You’ll receive a fundraising kit and personalized assistance from us to help you!
4. Share your story and tell us why you walk! We will be featuring you, your hometown, and your story on our website and national walk map!
5. Walk on May 7! Put on your walking shoes and walk in solidarity with hundreds of others across the country to remember loved ones, honor survivors, thank caregivers, and educate the public about aneurysms and AVM!
We've made it easy for you to raise funds for TAAF by creating your own online fundraising page! Fundraising is not required, but we encourage all walkers to fundraise at least $100. That's 10 friends donating $10 each! By letting people know why you're walking and asking for a donations, you are raising awareness for aneurysm and AVM, so don't be shy!
This year, we will be recognizing your fundraising efforts with awesome prizes! Stay tuned for more information.
Email Dina Chon at Dina@TAAFonline.org. We're here to help!